Category: Business Services
Beoley Road East
Overseas Property, Business Services, Estate Agents, International Estate Agents, Spanish Properties, Spanish Houses, Spanish Apartments, Spanish Mortgages
When buying property in Spain, it's Important to opt for a legal advisor with extensive knowledge of Spanish law. We can recommend independent English speaking lawyers who can advise you on all aspects of buying a property in Spain.
Your legal advisor will help you in a number of ways including:
- Arrange for you to have an N.I.E number (a requirement for all non-residents who purchase property in Spain)
- Arrange a meeting with the Notary (Registrar) to register you are the legal owner of the deeds
- Confirm there are no outstanding debts on the property
- Inform you of tax issues that may be relevant to you
- Draw up a Spanish Will, if you wish
- Offer Power of Attorney to complete the sale after you return to the UK
Testimonials are curated by Landmark International and are not independently reviewed or verified.
"Great Company, will help you find your dream home in the sun ☀️"
Niki Wood on 25 September 2017